Call for Paper Proposals – Nuclear Histories of Canada
We invite paper proposals on Canadian nuclear history, broadly conceived.
The Bill Graham Centre for Contemporary International History will host a one-day workshop in late September 2018, focusing on the role of nuclear issues in Canadian history. We encourage submissions dealing with a wide range of topics which speak to Canada’s role in the nuclear age. Papers could address:
• Canadian nuclear industries
• Arms control and disarmament policy
• Anti-nuclear activism in Canada
• Defence relations with the United States
• Weapons testing in Canada
• Nuclear export policy
• Defence development and production sharing
• Nuclear energy
• Scientific cooperation
• Intelligence assessments and monitoring
Please send paper proposals (300 words maximum) and a CV to Susan Colbourn (email@example.com) by January 15, 2018. Those selected will be informed by early March.